Just a small cup of fresh carrot juice will do your body lots of good.
1. Fiber Source: A great source of fiber and promotes metabolism. It also helps maintain gut fauna.
2. Liver Friendly: It reduces fat and bile in the liver helping it detoxify the body better.
3. Nutrient Rich: Has magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, Vitamin A, C, E and K.
4. Anti-cancer: It has surplus Vitamin E, which slows down cancer cell build up.
5. Low Calories: Is very low on calories making it help control weight.
6. Bone Health: Has ample Vitamin A; improves vision and bone health.
7. Anti-inflammatory: Helps cope with chronic inflammation like arthritis.
8. Healthy Heart: High amounts of potassium help control cholesterol and is good for heart health.
9. Antioxidants: High traces of Vitamin A and C, both of which are excellent natural anti-oxidants.
10. Stress Buster: With a mix of minerals and nutrients it promotes healing. Rejuvenates body and mind.
For massage and detox services check out http://www.carefreeservices.org